Monday, April 25, 2011

JIngle Bellas Christmas Card Challenge





















Recently I was invited (Thank you Crafty Dawn) to join an online group titled, Bella Creations. Within this large group are sub-groups focusing on different artistic interests. For eample, I am in the Jingle Bellas. These group members makes Christmas art all year long. The team leader defines monthly art challenges. This is where the fun begins. April's challenge was to make four Christmas cards but they had to include a flower. I was chosen for the honor of la Creme du Bella of the week. (See the image on my sidebar) The judge said there was some awesome competition but she kept coming back to my art because it made her smile and isn't that what art is supposed to do? I love that my art has made someone smile. Visit Bella Creations to see some beautiful work and a lovely, positive group of artistic ladies.









No comments: