Saturday, December 31, 2011

Art Journal Pages/Mixed Media Collage and Doodles

This is a two page spread with a fold out flap on the left side. It is a handmade journal (Teesha Moore's 16 page model). I cut copies of my art to use as a border and I draw in images, then layer with paints and india ink. The first workshop for Strathmore started today and it is with Traci Bautista whom does fantastic doodle art. So I added some doodle flair to these pages. Click on the cat in the sidebar to enter the Strathmore online workshops. You must be a member (free) to access so take a few minutes to sign up. There will be three instructors presenting from Jan thru May. Hope to see you there. Strathmore was the very first online workshop and artist chat group I joined.















Namaste,

Darlene




1 comment:

thepinkrachael said...

Your pages are so colourful and expressive! I love them - so full of life! This is the first workshop I've taken as well (mostly because you have to pay for all the others...!) but so far so good! Looking forward to next week now too!