Friday, December 30, 2011

Published in Art Journaling and Cloth Paper Scissors Magazines


That's my self-portrait in the bottom right corner.  I have been devouring the pages of Cloth Paper Scissors magazine for years. It is the first place I heard of Michael DeMeng and other amazing artists I admire. My self portrait was chosen for the "Little Me" challenge in CPS magazine Jan/Feb 2012 issue, page 88. I knew I had been one of the finalists and then some of those would be published in the magazine, but I didn't know if it would be accepted until the magazine came in the mail. Now that qualifies as exciting snail mail.

And.........

I submitted a regret art journal and essay to Art Journaling magazine and two images from that journal were published in the Gallery section of the Winter 2012 issue. This mag is published by Somerset Studio and if you haven't explored any pages of their many, many art magazines you must take a look today.






Cheers-
Darlene

































No comments: