Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Snail Mail Circles Back to Me

If I were giving out blue ribbons for snail mail activity I'd give it to Jackie in NY. I mailed her a little piece of art encouraging art through snail mail and she immediately caught the fever and mailed to her grandchildren and several things to me. She created this beautiful blue hues ATC titled "Believe." I'm going to frame this and allow the Ice Queen to watch over the activity at my art table.

Jackie is involved as an art group leader on "Roses on my Table" site and she is also involved with an artist group that swaps artistic tags. This one is titled "Psyche Revived by Cupid's Kiss 1794" (How did she know it was just what I needed?) Photo taken at NY Metropolitan Museum. I love how little pieces of her are coming my way through snail mail art.


I hope you are inspired and will send someone something today through the mail. Keep snail mail alive.


Namaste,

Darlene



No comments: