Wednesday, February 15, 2012

She Forgot She Can't Remember

This is a large canvas painting I am currently working on. I used arcylic paint and paper collage. The words that spell out "She Forgot She Can't Remember" are paper copies of family photos and childhood photos. Next I will paint the entire piece with a layer of Golden Fluid Acrylic paint mixed with some water and Gel Medium for a glazing effect. I may use more than one color but not sure yet. Then I plan to do an acrylic ink "process"....but I can't predict too much too far in advance. I have to be at the canvas and completely involved before I really know how I'm proceeding, but I will take photos along the way to keep you posted. So I hope you stop back by to see the progress.

While I wait for stages of this painting to dry I'll work on ATC cards...both for my snail mail project and for a swap. Have you been sending any art out in the mail? I love doing this especially when it is a surprise to the recipient.

Note: Visit me tomorrow, February 16th to see what my GIVEAWAY will be for this month.


Namaste,

Darlene



No comments: