Thursday, February 16, 2012

She Forgot She Can't Remember

This is what I did on the large canvas painting today. This is roughly phase three. I had so much adrenaline going while I was working on this I could hardly keep up with myself. I love when that happens. Took a break to make supper...needed a quick one so I made an omelet, mush and fresh fruit. Tried to do dishes in ten minutes (I did) and one load of laundry, because dear fellow artists, I certainly can't be taking too much time from the studio. I will let the painting sit a bit and shift gears to work on six ATC cards for a swap, plus the start of a two page spread in the art journal.

If you all haven't heard I have switched my days and nights back around to follow the natural cycle of the sun and the moon. I am no longer up howling with the werewolves until 3:00am. I TRY to get in bed by 11:00. This means I don't have as much time in the studio now. Thought I would simply switch art/writing time to the mornings, but other daily things seem to interrupt so far. And don't even ask me about the writing. I feel like I lost it in the basement somewhere. Must block out time for this, too. It's only been two weeks since I changed my schedule, so I must be patient.

Hey, while you're here sign up for my GIVEAWAY. See the related post.


Namaste,

Darlene (Freenie)



4 comments:

Rabbit said...

I can't tell you how much I love this. It's tremendous.

SimJaTa said...

Looking like great fun, I know what you mean about interruptions, find myself getting quite irritated by having to stop and feed people and dogs when I am trying to create.

Renee! said...

Hey Darlene... Fun painting! Did you like adding the white? I had a hard time with it... but am pretending I liked it! haha...
Have a great weekend!
Renee
xoxo

Freenie Belle said...

You're funny Renee, She's running to get you in your dreams. HA, ha.