Thursday, March 22, 2012

"The Pulse of Mixed Media: Secrets and Passions of 100 Artists Revealed" by Seth Apter


1. The Artistic Ingredient: If your artwork could talk, what would it say?
Go ahead and jump down the rabbit hole.



2. Passion in Action: Who has the most impact on your creative life?
Gary Reef. He inspired me to create without fear. To paint beyond those boundaries I had set up.

3. Secrets Revealed: What is one thing you have never shared with the creative community?
I let unfinished paintings sit for years because I held back the passion & emotion that needed expressed on the canvas.


2 comments:

Seth said...

Cannot wait to see these in real life! Thanks for playing along.

Kerin said...

it's not always easy to put yourself out there. I'm so glad you have as I really love what you posted here. Thanks for letting me have a glimpse into your creativity and evolution as an artist. : )