Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Art Journal Pages

Do you have one of those day jobs where you can hardly stand to be there because all you can think about doing is writing or painting? Uh, huh, I have one of those too. So I have a day off today and I did everything BUT create or write until 8pm. I did get to bake some bread and two kinds of cookies (comfort food is important), and I visted my daughter and  her cats and kissed their furry heads (I miss them so, but not the cat hair in my house). Finally, I created two double page spreads. (Now I can sleep). Well, I don't know...it's 1:00am.

1 comment:

Ro Bruhn said...

I know exactly what you mean, I used to daydream at work about all the art things I could be doing, then race home and spend the rest of the evening trying to work out which daydream I wanted to create. I love your journal pages. Thanks for visiting my blog too.