Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ink Drawing on Paper

B&W Drawing inspired by Max van der Ree. I traced my hand and then proceeded to draw whatever came to mind. I remember drawing like this in study hall instead of studying. I watched a video of an intricate hand drawing on the site "Hands and Hearts" by Max van der Ree. Amazing! Moni has added a group to the Hands and Heart site called Cool Links or such. If you create art journals or are into mixed-media collage you will want to join this group. It is a great resource for free images you can download, etc. Moni will also be teaching at the online workshops "Artful Gathering." Click on the photo in the left side bar for more information.

Namaste,
Darlene

4 comments:

ann said...

Darlene I love the hand drawing it is way cool !!!

Janet Ghio said...

This is great Darlene--I love all the animals--especially that cat!!

Micael Chadwick said...

This is stunning!

Malinda said...

This is just beautiful!