Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Still Having a Go at the Art Journal Pages

All you have to notice about this one is that I painted a male instead of a female. When I first started painting I used oils. I painted some male portraits for a juried art show when I was a senior in highschool. I had lived in the attic my Junior and Senior years and I remember this is where I painted. The painting of Crosby (of Crosby, Nash, and Young) won a prize....hmmm, I think someone purchased it, because neither painting was returned to me. Hey, does anyone out there have my paintings? I always fantasized about walking into a flea market or Goodwill and finding them among the other giveaways. Wouldn't that be a hoot!

2 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

I like him Darlene

Jan said...

I forgot that you are Freenie Belle, the same person as in my journal journey group! Nice work. If I ever see a painting of Crosby in a thrift store I will take a closer look at it.