Monday, May 7, 2012

Whisper

This is a page I painted for a book being assembled for an artist friend on "Roses On My Table." One of the groups on this site is "Kindred Spirits." This is a group where a member can ask for art pages to assemble a special book to give to another member. It may be to celebrate success, or to offer support for when someone is ill, or is dealing with a challenging situation. We can create whatever art we want on one side and write a loving and encouraging message on the other side. I titled this piece "Whisper." Don't we all need friends to whisper in our ears that things will be okay....

Namaste,
Darlene

3 comments:

Colleen Colquhoun Athens said...

Great picture...and a confirmation from a friend that things will be ok....is so comforting

Tralasong said...

Oh I just love, love, love this! Namaste

Annette said...

I know Nancy will love this page Darlene, I love roses for being so giving. xoxoxox