Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dawn's Journal Journey Monthly Challenge/Torn Paper

I have been participating in Dawn's monthly journal challenge. I almost didn't get this one posted in time because of power outages and a very busy month. You all know how I carry a moleskine with me everywhere so I did this page in spurts. I already had a collection of paper stored in the back pocket of this journal and since the challenge was to create with torn paper I didn't have to have scissors. Yep, always have a glue stick in my canvas bag I carry around. And I can't help myself, I had to add drawings and add color with  Derwent Inktense pencils. I did part of this page at work, part of it waiting in the car, and finished it in my studio.
Click on Dawn's badge in the left column to join the monthly challenge.

Namaste,
Darlene

4 comments:

Gina said...

Wonderful colourful piece Darleene...who's wedding is it? Can't read the text lol :D

Janet Ghio said...

Your art is always so creative and fun--and I adore your animals!!

Dawn said...

Hi Hun, it's lovely to see you, and your journal page love that dog how cool ;0) thank you for joining in June's Journal Journey, I hope to see you for July's Paris theme. I really admire how you have done this page all over the place lol Love Dawn xx

~*~Patty S said...

Hello from Dawn's Journal Challenge
What a fun and colorful page...extra special that it's hand drawn

torn paper is something I really enjoy too
oxo