Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dawn's Journal Journey

This is an art journal book I am creating. I have made the cover and first page to reflect Dawn's Journal Journey theme for November. Click on the photo in the left sidebar to go there and visit Dawn's blog, plus see the other participating artist's work.

I like being a part of this journey adventure with her and others. I've found some great blogs there which I revisit now for inspiration and friendship. I met Dawn a couple of years ago in the Strathmore workshops. It was my first on-line class and I'll always remember how Dawn felt like one of those neighbors who'd drop by with a basket of chocolate cupcakes to welcome you to the neighborhood. She just sent me a piece of art and a little bag of goodies to use in mixed media art. I didn't win a giveaway...she was simply thanking me for participating...November is the month of thanks. Thank you Dawn!

Hugs and Namaste,
Darlene

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh Darlene it's fab! loving the window, loving the scraps of paper as well. Glad you got your little suprise. Thankyou for playing along with Journal Journey's (big hugs that was such a nice thing to say) Dxx

Darlene K Campbell said...

My best to you Dawn..look forward to next month's challenge.

Piarom said...

Love your journalpages..they are so happy and cute!! And yes I am proud to be a new member of Dawn´s Journal Journes too !!