Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Stillman & Birn Alpha Series Sketchbook

Art journaling in the Stillman & Birn Alpha series sketchbook is a joy! Yesterday I received the hardbound S&B Gamma series sketchbook. I've been ordering from Utrecht. I chose a larger book this time. The paper looks creamy and lovely.....but haven't explored the pages yet. I'm closing the year 2012 a dedicated fan of S&B sketchbooks. When I was visiting Lynne Hoppe's blog she inspired me to use S&B.(Thanks Lynne)  Next on my list of must have art supplies? Sennelier pan watercolors.

May your new year be happy and may you find new creative adventures to explore,
Namaste,
Darlene

3 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Hi Darlene! Hope you are having happy holidays and creative bests to you next year!

Darlene K Campbell said...

HI Janet, missed seeing you. I've come to expect your visits. Ha ha. My holidays were fun and cheery.(But I'm tired...)I hope you roll into the new year with creative adventures, too.

Dawn said...

Oh Darlene the pages are amazing hunny I may have to have a look at the Journals you mention I need a couple of new ones for the New Year. Have a good one Dxx