Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Honor


I'm having a delightful time working in the art journal today. It is so easy to lose myself and the sense of time in these pages. (Using the Stillman & Birn Alpha series.)

Update, February 28th: I happened to choose the word "honor" to focus on this year and then Dawn decided the February challenge for Dawn's Journal Journey (see her badge in left side bar) would be to choose a word for the year and create a journal spread based on that. Must've known what you were thinking Dawn. These pages worked perfectly for that.

Namaste,
Darlene

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Lovely work, your good at the ol' self portrait :)

Christine Delgadillo said...

Hi Darlene,
I'm glad you enjoyed my Creative Jumpstart video. Thank you for your nice comments on my giveaway. I drew the name of winner for my giveaway, and that person had until Feb. 17th to respond. You may want to go check out post about the winner. I'm going to extend that winner's time to respond until Thursday, February 21st. I hope you come back and visit my blog very soon!

Dawn said...

Oh what a good word for the year HONOR. So nice for you to focus on it for the year. Thanks for adding this to journal journey's challenge for FEB it really does fit well.

Hope your well Darlene, always nice to see your work Dxx

Piarom said...

wonderful page! Conny over JJ

Darlene K Campbell said...

Hey Christine, How exciting. I did email you...hope I made it in time because I LOVE your work!!