Thursday, September 12, 2013

Gargoyle Grey Dey Thursdey (This little guy sits in my backyard & guards the roses)

Today is Grey Dey Thursday with host Petitte Michelle Louise. If you want some fabulous, luscious grey inspiration for your home, living style, studio, or art click on her badge in the right sidebar. I have already purchased several shades and brands of grey paint since I've been visiting her blog. And at the same time I'm reaching for everything grey Lynne Hoppe posts on her blog about Gillian and her videos showing her painting at the easel and one of her discussing her palette. One of her most used colors is Davy's Grey by Winsor & Newton. She says this is a transparent color good for mixing to get those beautiful green hues she uses. Find her at http://Gillianleesmith.wordpress.com

It is a perfect grey dey here in Ohio because we got the much needed rain. Now if it'd thunder I'd call it a perfect porch day. I'm almost certain if I could see thunder it's be a paynes grey shade.

Cheers,
Darlene

3 comments:

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Hello Darlene
That's such a fun gargoyle - they are so fascinating.
Your art is inspiring and I'm now following you too.
hugs for a happy weekend!
Shane xox

Darlene K Campbell said...

Oh hooray! Thank you...good weekend to you too.

Petite Michelle Louise said...

he's kinda cute! thanks for joining in on another "grey dey!" ;)