Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Magic Horse Fairytale with Carla Sonheim















I am studying Fairy Tales with Carla Sonheim in "Year of the Fairytale 2014."  These are imaginary drawings of horses using these exercises, Eyes-Closed Drawings, One Liners, Scribbly One Liners, Wrong-Handed Drawings, Draw Horses in Bed (Literally).

I don't have trouble using my imagination when I draw and paint although doing these exercises showed me some surprise results. I found some new ideas. Next to come? Making a clay sculpture of one of these drawings and adding some color. Stay tuned.

Cheers-
Darlene

2 comments:

JackieP Neal said...

Glad to see the horse emerge- for a bit there it seemed like zebra was trying to take over the show! heehee Glad to see you are having fun with this! xo

Darlene Campbell said...

Zebra's always trying to take over the show. ha ha