Thursday, November 13, 2014

Mixed-Media Painting on Cradle Board


This is inspired by a study from two classes (Tabletop Drawing and Painting Your Garden) I took with Diane Culhane   www.dianeculhaneart.com   over on Carla Sonheim's creative-adventerous blog http://carlasonheim.wordpress.com/ 

Carla offers a variety of classes which she teaches herself or hosts for other instructors to teach.
I'll say it simply: Good stuff, a welcoming spirit, and good results from Carla's classes.

This is painted on a 6x6" cradle board. I used YARKA Professional Pan Watercolors, Golden Acrylics, Golden Bead Gel, Golden Modeling Paste, Liquitex Glazing Medium, Liquitex Gesso, India Ink, Black Ink, brushes and a palette knife.

Cheers-
Darlene

What painter am I enthralled with this week? Pierre Bonnard
How about you?

1 comment:

JackieP Neal said...

A most gorgeous canvas Darlene- certainly something I have never seen from you before- I love it! Bravo!!