Monday, December 15, 2014

Inspirational Quotes Illustrated


5x8" Moleskine Watercolor Paper, Yarka Professional Watercolors

I received my copy of Cloth Paper Scissors today and I always flip through magazines from the back to the front. The first page I opened to was page 91, which is a review for Lesley Riley's book, "Inspirational Quotes Illustrated: Art and Words to Motivate." (I just love that title.)

I was happy and surprised to see one of my two pieces highlighted. That's my art top left, "Nothing Standard Here" with the quote, It always seems impossible until it's done. -Nelson Mandela

Did I tell you this book has perforated pages so you could tear out a favorite and hang it in your studio for inspiration or even frame it?

This is a lovely book. One to sit quietly with in an overstuffed chair with a blanket and a cup of herbal tea (spiked if you prefer.)

Cheers-
Darlene

2 comments:

JackieP Neal said...

No, I did not know it was perforated!! HA!!
Look at you published, published, published!!! Gosh I am a groupie!! I even have signed art!!
Fabulous my friend! I could not be happier for you!!
Guess I need both books on my wish list know!!
Sorry I missed you- how's ThursdaY?
huge hugs my dear artist friend in Ohio!!
xo

Darlene Campbell said...

We're on for Thursday for sure! Can't wait!Hugs, Darlene