Saturday, January 17, 2015

Is Christmas Over Already...

...because I haven't sent all of my cards out yet.



This really did happen to me this Christmas. No pine smell. We selected our tree at a tree farm, cut it on the spot, and yet there wasn't that burst of pine tree scent in the room that reminds us it is the Christmas season. I did experience a little of that magic Christmas scent on the day I took the ornaments and lights off the tree. The scent of pine finally filled the air so I left it standing naked in my living room for two days just to enjoy it. Now it stands happily on my front porch for the birds. I hang homemade treats on it all winter.

Winter cheer-
Darlene

3 comments:

JackieP Neal said...

Are you sure your sniffer is not off? heehee

Pam Huggins said...

Hahahahaha! Well- just hang on to those cards until November... then send 'em. Think of how ahead you'll be!

Love the cat holding the Pinesol. Priceless!

Great way to recycle your tree too. I'm sure the birds just love it.

Pam Huggins said...

I meant zebra holding the Pinesol....