Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Sketchbook Skool Bootkamp



I took the first three fabulous courses when Sketchbook Skool(SBS) www.sketchbook skool.com launched in April 2014. Since I completed those three courses, the founders of SBS, Danny Gregory dannygregory.blogspot.com and Koosje Koene koosjekoene.blogspot.com have given us a bonus course titled, "BootKamp." To me the word BootKamp doesn't sound like a bonus, it sounds like exercise but hey, it's FREE! Experiencing art through Sketchbook Skool is an exercise. One that I needed to get started again, to really see the world around me in order to get it onto paper. Drawing this crumpled bill was one of the BootKamp assignments. We are reviewing the original courses but going deeper into the experience. Yep, "going deeper" sounds like BootKamp.

(Micron Pen, YARKA Professional Watercolors, Prisma Colored Pencils)

Cheers-
Darlene

1 comment:

JackieP Neal said...

Gosh! You even make money look more fun! hahaaa
Great sketch and I can't wait to see what comes from BootKamp !
Out of bed at 4:30 and hit the journals! heehee
hugs