Thursday, February 19, 2015

Stillman & Birn Zeta Sketchbook...Divine Paper


This was an assignment from Sketchbook Skool Bootkamp. Draw an apple in stages of being eaten.

I purchased a Stillman & Birn Zeta Series Sketchbook months ago and just used it today for the first time. I LOVE the bright white-smooth paper. Takes watercolor and colored pencil well. The paper is heavy too, so it will accept mixed-media. Another favorite of mine by Stillman & Birn. I also adore their Alpha series.

Cheers-
Darlene

2 comments:

JackieP Neal said...

I use my Stillman & Birn that my bf Ohio friend sent me a few years back all the time! ")
Great apple, how often did you stop to bite it before the painting the next layer? Well done! missing you! xo

Darlene Campbell said...

Hey yes, Jackie, I think I got you the Beta Series? It has a creamery shade of paper. Happy you like it.I was chewing and drawing as fast as I could go. Miss you too.