Friday, April 17, 2015

Sketchbook Skool Started Today With Jonathan Twingley



The second year of Sketchbook Skool (SBS)   www.sketchbookskool.com started today. The name of this kourse is "Stretching." All of the 2014 kourses are still available for purchase too. The first instructor is Jonathon Twingley. Twingley.blogspot.com  I'm a huge fan of his work and I am excited that he is an instructor at SBS. It was amazing listening to his videos (he can talk the talk) and equally exciting to see inside his studio and watch him draw. Have you ever heard of a metal brush? I haven't. Jonathon uses one with india ink.

This is a bit of a drawing focusing on imaginative qualities found from ink blots. The colors are the ink blots then I had to draw "what I saw." I think I passed the test. Maybe Jonathan will stop by and put a shiny red star on my paper. Ah, I may have to go out tomorrow and buy some of those gummed stars.


And here's another one. Who would've know that I'd see Zebra in an ink blot.



Cheers-
Darlene



1 comment:

JackieP Neal said...

Wow! you do so well with ink blots!! Love them! For the second set, What is the worth of a bird on head? As much as two in a bush? heehee