Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Draw Your Breakfast



Danny Gregory has a book titled, "art Before Breakfast" you can get now at Amazon. While you are there look for his other books.

He is also co-founder of Sketchbook Skool. The first klass for this year is , Expressing which starts Friday, January 15th with a line up of amazing artists.

In the meantime I have joined the Breakfast Club. I simply draw my breakfast every day and post it on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or my Blog. Join us and tag your drawing with @sketchbookskool   or  #sbspostyourtoast.

Cheerios,
Darlene

3 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Cheerios is another good breakfast! Fun art is that you on the cup? I posted my oatmeal from Starbucks today!

Jackie P Neal said...

And what kind of toast are you eating with your breakfast? Whole wheat?
cool idea this paint your breakfast! hugs ")

Darlene Campbell said...

Lynn, not me on the cup. I'll look for your oatmeal drawing.

Jackie, Whole wheat toast...it "stands up" because I didn't draw the perspective correctly. Ha ha.