The homework for Sabine Wisman in Sketchbook Skool (Expressing Klass) was to complete a Personal Infographic using these four steps.
3. Show (imagination & observation)
4. Tell (add text)
We could choose any subject that would express personal info in a graphic format. For example, hobby, collections, pets, city, work or people.
1. I didn't have to explore a subject for very long. Mine is People/Humor.
2. My design scope is cartoon format in ink and watercolor.
3. I'd draw characters from my imagination/observation.
4. I'd tell with handwritten gag lines. (Something you may not know...the handwriting I use in my cartoons is not my usual handwriting.)